jueves, 28 de mayo de 2009

Public Administration???

Hi everybody... this week is my duty write you to talk you about my career.
Ok, Public Administration is a subject of the social sciences, In certain way it's relationated with political science, economy, law, statistics, history among many other topics.
These make this career very dynamic and it form very competent students.
For me this carrer presents a great oportunity to incert you in the "system", for me that is very interesting. That is the reason why I chose it.
Some things that I like about this career are, like I say before, the quantity of diciplines that It teach us. This career give us the capacity of work in many diciplines and that is a great opportunity.
Things that I dislike...... I think that nothing yet, becuse is a new experience and the good thing will be in the end.
For my future I expect be in charge of some State work, trying to help people and make his lifes a little better

Okay that's all I hope you like it and enjoy yourself!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario