jueves, 30 de abril de 2009

My last vacations

In the last summer, in february I went to Iloca to rest a bit, because I was very tired with the PSU and all that things.

I went there with my parents, because we have a house there, and the great part of the sumers we stay there. The majority of the days I went to the beach and at night I went to the downtown witn friends to relax. Also from here, Iloca, I go out with the family to another places like Vichuquen lake, Llico, Constitución, Uraco, the last one is the most unknown, because it was very hidden, but I have family there.

I forgot that in January, I went to Santiago to visit to my family here and to resolve all that things about the registration in the University.
The most remarkable event that happend was in Iloca, I went there only whit friends and we spent a great time there, ooooooh yeah!

ah! Also my family and I went to Sanclemente to a wedding and it was very amuse.
Finaly I came back to my house in Curicó, and I kept rest and slept a lot.

Ps: Iloca is a beach, It is in the Maule's region and the great part of the time the weather was right, very hot.

Well, it was a bit of my vacations...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario