sábado, 20 de junio de 2009

My favourite Subject

Hi, today I'm going to talk you about what is my favorite subject... For me the most interesting subject is History of the Politics and Administrative Institutions of Chile, although it's the most complicated and difficult subject that I have, but it has taught me very things that make me look the world with another eyes, as a objective look about the fall of democracy in 1973, which doesn't change my mind, by the way, but it help. Also this subject have make me read a lot of articles and books in one week and its tests are weekly. Sometimes his readings are a bit boring but the books and articles contain information very important that make it necessary of some way. A good thing about the subject is when you answer the test and finish it, you know that the week is end, and that is unpayable... I appreciate the difficulty of this subject because, like in another time while you have a exacting professor that motivates you to use your mind, maybe you will learn a lot.
For all this reasons I chose this subject, because I think that it will give me tools to face the life in better way.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario