jueves, 25 de junio de 2009

My Ideal Job

Hi everybody, this week is my duty comment to you about an ideal job that I like it... Thinking about some special job I choose someone that bring to me happiness, make me feel good in all the possible aspect and finally give me tranquillity. I forgot to say another feature of this job, It must be serve to me to help the needy people, improve their lifes and help me to improve this bad named Public Administraton. Lamentably I think that this work doesn't exist...
For this job the skills and qualities that I would need, would be the commitment with all the thing that I consider correct. Also a very important thing for any job for me is the honor, because It bring together all the good things that a man should have.
I think that I would be a good worker, because like I insinuate before we (include my classmates) are a new generation that will give all for the things that consider correct for the people.
This work obviously will be difficult to find because is very idealist, maybe even doesn't exist.
But I hope that it can exist.......

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario